Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mc2bt6/avp825) has announced the addition of the “AVP-825 (Migraine) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023″ report to their offering.
By 2023, the migraine market will grow to $3.7 billion at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6%, with the US continuing to dominate the market as a result of higher drug prices and a large migraine population. Some of the new treatments are expected to target the key unmet needs but opportunities will remain for further treatment choices especially drugs that will offer an improved safety and side-effects profile.
OptiNose, a private medical device company, is developing a low-dose sumatriptan powder formulation to be delivered intranasally using its breath-powered nasal delivery technology. The technology has been designed to deliver drugs efficiently and reliably to the targeted, hard-to-reach areas. Avanir will hold responsibilities for regulatory, manufacturing, supply-chain and commercialization activities for AVP-825.
– Overview of Migraine, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on AVP-825 including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for AVP-825 for the US from 2012 to 2023.
– Sales information covered for the US.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mc2bt6/avp825
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
Did you find this useful? More Info: JustNoHeadache.com