Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f5sxj/calcium_channel) has announced the addition of the “Calcium Channel Antagonists (Migraine) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023″ report to their offering.
By 2023, the migraine market will grow to $3.7 billion at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6%, with the US continuing to dominate the market as a result of higher drug prices and a large migraine population. Some of the new treatments are expected to target the key unmet needs but opportunities will remain for further treatment choices especially drugs that will offer an improved safety and side-effects profile.
Calcium channel antagonists initially evoked interest in the treatment of migraine due to their vasodilator effects on the cerebral vasculature (Montastruc and Senard, 1992). However, their effects are most likely due to blocking the transmembrane influx of calcium across cell membranes through slow, voltage-dependent channels. Calcium channels are located extracellularly or intracellularly and consist of different subtypes: those that are voltage-gated (opened by depolarization) and ligand-gated (opened by chemical messengers).
– Overview of Migraine, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on Calcium channel antagonists including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for Calcium channel antagonists for the top two countries from 2012 to 2023.
– Sales information covered for the Italy and Japan.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Migraine
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Calcium channel antagonists performance
– Obtain sales forecast for Calcium channel antagonists from 2012-2023 in the top two countries (Italy and Japan)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f5sxj/calcium_channel
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Calcium channel antagonists
Did you find this useful? More Info: JustNoHeadache.com