Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwzrcj/ergot_alkaloids) has announced the addition of the “Ergot Alkaloids (Migraine) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023″ report to their offering.
The Ergot Alkaloids were the very first anti-migraine-specific therapy class to reach the market. The first pure ergot alkaloid was isolated in 1920, but only in 1925 was ergotamine used to successfully treat a case of severe and intractable migraine via subcutaneous injection (Rothlin, 1955; Stoll, 1965). Over the following decades, ergotamine’s use as a migraine treatment was investigated by various researchers and its potent vasoconstriction properties reinforced the belief that migraine had a vascular origin.
- Overview of Migraine, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Ergot Alkaloids including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Ergot Alkaloids for the top two countries from 2012 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US and Japan.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
- Premonitory Phase
- Aura Phase
- Headache Phase
- Postdrome Phase
4 Disease Management
- Acute Migraine Treatment
- Preventive Migraine Treatment
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Ergot Alkaloids
- SWOT Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwzrcj/ergot_alkaloids
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Ergot Alkaloids
- migraine treatment
Did you find this useful? More Info: JustNoHeadache.com