Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63vbdq/zecuity) has announced the addition of the “Zecuity (Migraine) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023″ report to their offering.
Zecuity is the first and only skin patch approved to deliver sumatriptan in patients needing acute treatment to abort their migraines and migraine-related nausea. Zecuity uses a proprietary SmartRelief technology which uses a mild electric current to transport sumatriptan across the skin, a process called iontophoresis. It uses an electric current to pull ionized drug particles through the skin while monitoring the skin’s resistance to the transfer of sumatriptan during the four-hour dosing.
- Overview of Migraine, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Zecuity including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Zecuity for the US from 2012 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63vbdq/zecuity
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
Did you find this useful? More Info: JustNoHeadache.com