Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkbbbp/migraine) has announced the addition of the “Migraine – Pipeline Review, H1 2014″ report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Migraine, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Migraine and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Migraine
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Migraine and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Migraine products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development (Partial List)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Allergan, Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- TheraJect, Inc.
- Biofrontera AG
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Pfizer Inc.
- Impax Laboratories, Inc.
- Revance Therapeutics, Inc.
- IntelGenx Corp.
- NovaDel Pharma, Inc.
- Paladin Labs Inc.
- Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pozen, Inc.
- D-Pharm Ltd.
- Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos S/A
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Charleston Laboratories, Inc.
- Pantarhei Bioscience BV
- Indus Biotech Private Limited
- NeurAxon, Inc.
- Noxxon Pharma AG
- Monosol Rx, LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkbbbp/migraine
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Health Care Industry
Did you find this useful? More Info: JustNoHeadache.com